Why Argentina deserves a place in your wine cellar

Anyone got a recommendation for a bodega in Mendoza or any other interesting wine area to deliver to Buenos Aires? The bodega I used to order from, Vistandes, don't seem to deliver anymore, unfortunately, their Carmenere was very nice indeed.

I've ordered from Finca Bandini before. in the city though I recommend Pain Et Vin, they have really good wines

Anyone got a recommendation for a bodega in Mendoza or any other interesting wine area to deliver to Buenos Aires? The bodega I used to order from, Vistandes, don't seem to deliver anymore, unfortunately, their Carmenere was very nice indeed.
Look for Bodega Los Coros, they are in San Luis. They will ship. Not distributed in CABA. I've received excellent Cabernet franc, Malbec and Viognier. Also, a list of great old vine (up to 95 years), mountain vineyard Bodegas can be found in an article by Joaquin Hidalgo in Vinous - "Argentina on the Couch: Malbec, Terroir and Other Trends" He also writes for La Nacion. Remarkably astute on Argentina wines, vineyards, soils, microclimate and in a style made clear and easy to understand.

Last edited:
Back