Kicillof Has A Bad Day - And He Deserves It!

Thanks for this piece of data...!! Kicillof marxist advisor a falling Angel? his policies are backfiring? what's his ace under the sleeve??

Axel-Kicillof-Diputados-Nestor-Garcia_CLAIMA20120926_0218_4.jpg

It's really aweful that 54% of the people voted for this.
The problem is the poor. I mean, why do they have the right to vote?

It's obvious that the poor don't have much taste, they don't know what's good for them.
Just look at their cars -if they have one- (ugly), their homes (ugly), their health & lifestyle (they have a lower life expectancy, how dumb they are) and they're lazy too (why don't they go to University to educate themselves?).

Problem is the poor.

Frenchie, surely you know that the poor are exactly where they are supposed to be?
Another here:
http://tn.com.ar/tnylagente/axel-kicillof-sufre-un-escrache-en-buquebus-volviendo-de-uruguay_370535

It's really aweful that 54% of the people voted for this.
The problem is the poor. I mean, why do they have the right to vote?

It's obvious that the poor don't have much taste, they don't know what's good for them.
Just look at their cars -if they have one- (ugly), their homes (ugly), their health & lifestyle (they have a lower life expectancy, how dumb they are) and they're lazy too (why don't they go to University to educate themselves?).

Problem is the poor.

How politically incorrect can one be? ,,,, :eek:

That's indeed irresponsible with kids around.

In those situations, there always are two or three payasos more agressive than others. If Kiciloff has a good visual memory -> passenger's list -> sort by approx. age of the most agressive ones -> correlate with ID picture -> Tax audit :D

I don't necessarily agree with his politics or policy prescriptions, but this looks to be in pretty poor taste. The guy is there with his children, he might have made decisions some have felt has hurt the country at large, but as far as I know he hasn't committed any crimes against humanity...he's an economic bureaucrat. It could be hypocritical that he's traveling to Uruguay when he encourages people to vacation here in ARG, but nobody knows why he was there...he could've had family that lives there, etc.

If people would go out there and organize an alternative, instead of just cursing out politicians, then maybe there would be some change...reminds me of a bourgeois occupy wall street. Bunch of people bitching about things, instead of doing anything constructive.

Back