Why doesn’t Argentina have more Black players in the World Cup?

There does, however, seem to be plenty of Hispanics in the Argentine team. That ought to be a cause for celebration.
Celebration? Certainly not, there should be affirmative action taken to reduce Hispanics' sporting and cultural monopoly in Argentina. That could be the basis of a PhD and learned articles in WaPo.

Watching the Argentina team composition today ..One may ask "Why doesn't Argentina have more Morocho Players" ? Question for the experts..?

You just got your answer a few minutes ago. That's why!

Not sure I understand your comment ??? can you expand on it?
If you refer to the previous discussion about Black players, that's settled.

Not sure I understand your comment ??? can you expand on it?
If you refer to the previous discussion about Black players, that's settled.
My response was given minutes after Argentina won. They played brilliantly. There is no need to improve upon perfection. White, black, yellow or a mixture can't improve the victory.

My response was given minutes after Argentina won. They played brilliantly. There is no need to improve upon perfection. White, black, yellow or a mixture can't improve the victory.
You are correct Traveler, spot on. The real racists are the ones obsessed by the subject and see everything through the prism of racism. You can't reason with them any more than you can play chess with a pigeon. Congratulation to TEAM Argentina.

You are correct Traveler, spot on. The real racists are the ones obsessed by the subject and see everything through the prism of racism. You can't reason with them any more than you can play chess with a pigeon. Congratulation to TEAM Argentina.
Seems today most EVERYTHING in the US triggers somebody or some group. I hope that doesn't bleed over into Argentina.

Back