Why expats doesnt like get in love or get an argie partner?

steveinbsas said:
I might have died (prematurely) if I continued to date an "argie" girl.

And I didn't need the drama.
I, on the other hand, love the drama. I am tired to (premature :D) death of European women who are totally predictible and much too calm (have a barge pole to keep North American feminists at a safe distance) - nothing is better fun than when she throws things (cheap, please!) after me in a rage, then give her a good spanking to teach her to behave - and what follows; it's all in a days work :D

Or people who actually get your references to Clueless, The Princess Bride, Seinfeld, and Jessi Spano's caffeine-pill freakout.
You will find people saying "I am Iñigo Montoya", "Yada yada yada" and "Best.Something.Ever" in every and each big city in the world. At least THAT´S WHAT SHE SAID. As if.

people dont want to get involved with u, cause u are clearly weird.

John.St said:
I, on the other hand, love the drama. I am tired to (premature :D) death of European women who are totally predictible and much too calm (have a barge pole to keep North American feminists at a safe distance) - nothing is better fun than when she throws things (cheap, please!) after me in a rage, then give her a good spanking to teach her to behave - and what follows; it's all in a days work :D

If you want this kind of life you can have it. My Argie girlfriend threw bronze sculptures that bounced off me and damaged the floor in my first and only rental apartment. Less than ten minutes later (while continuing her tirade) she actually lapsed into a "mini-coma" and I had to call an ambulance and have her taken to the hospital where they "revived" her an hour later.

I am glad she didn't have a stroke (my first thought), and perhaps I was STUPID for not ending it then and there. Nonetheless, I was LUCKY a few weeks later when she made me get out of a cab a block before returning to her workplace after a two hour (tearful) lunch. As I passed her building on the way to the subte, I met my next girlfrind (from Uruguay) who was conducting "Herbalife" interviews on the sidewalk.

I took her card but didn't call her for almost two months (and two more violent epidsodes with my Argie girlfriend).

For those who want to know the "reasons" my AG became violent:

1. I went to AFIP and got a CDI (on my own).

2. I made an offer on a house in Tigre less than a month after we first met and did not consult her first (though I used her real estate agent and she was in Spain at the time).

3. I asked her if she would take care of my Chihuahua while I went to Bariloche to look at property.

The underlying reason for these episodes: EVEN AFTER TEN YEARS OF "THERAPY" SHE WAS STILL A PSYCHO!

(She was actually threateded by my ipod because it was only for one person.)

John.St said:
I, on the other hand, love the drama. I am tired to (premature :D) death of European women who are totally predictible and much too calm

God knows which European women you`ve been dating..I`d day we are as hysterical as the next. Your spanking comment however makes me think of the Bitter Moon scene, with the sex ravaged couple resorting to piggie and farmer games to keep the sex alive. I would predict that many European women make for a better long term partner..as who needs alternating hysterical or simpering wives when they reach their 50s. Older European women have style because they`re ok being 50 and not trying to be 30 anymore...gross generalizations all, so shoot me. PM me when you hit 60 and let me know how the spanking`s going..at least that way I can live vicariously.
PS you`re an English public school boy right..all that spanking from the master pleasure etc:D

steveinbsas said:
For those who want to know the "reasons" my AG became violent:...

Simply awesome!

And mine was just upset because I wasn't ready to marry her after 2 months' time.

Plus the fact that I was feeling a little down one night and I didn't want to bother her with my downer mood... and then I didn't answer the phone (after ~2am) when she called and called and called. (I was trying to get some sleep so that I would hopefully wake up the next morning refreshed and with a brighter outlook on the world.) :eek:

No throwing things, no sharp objects, just an un-friending here and a deletion of all of our correspondences in my online mail account there... (DAMN that web browser on her computer for remembering my password!)

Several shrinks MUST be wrong, because it sure as hell isn't the girl's fault she's crazy.

;)

Napoleon said:
... Several shrinks MUST be wrong, because it sure as hell isn't the girl's fault she's crazy.
;)
Ain't they always?

Anyone who says he can see through women is missing a lot. (Groucho Marx)

Your spanking comment however makes me think of the Bitter Moon scene, with the sex ravaged couple resorting to piggie and farmer games to keep the sex alive.[

That was a great movie.. "What are you doing, Pigs arent supposed to talk"?!

As an American expat, I exclusively date South Americans. It's just a personal preference that primarily comes down to how culture influences personality (e.g. reality TV isn't the primary topic of conversation like with the 22-25yos in SF and NYC . . .). And I have a preference for dark hair and golden skin.

Sounds like the original poster is just bitter at getting rejected by an expat, especially in accusing us of having a "supremacy feeling." Non-English speakers should avoid accusing Americans of anything to do with racial "supremacy" because their ignorance of the term and it's role in our culture is likely to earn them some broken teeth.

Back