Why is this forum so quiet?

UK Man

Registered
The forum is awfully quiet these days compared to what it used to be like. Have all my fellow expats packed their belongings and returned to where they came from? :D

The forum is awfully quiet these days compared to what it used to be like. Have all my fellow expats packed their belongings and returned to where they came from? :D
seems that way.

really miss the economic conversations, I learned a lot. gs dirt boy was colorful and insiteful. Think he gave up on ba and moved back to the usa. breaking news, I might know how to copy an article from the week, pretty good magazine, and start a new thread on an iPad. hold your breath. my posts are always late and consider myself the thread killer

Social Networking made it somewhat obsolete, combined to the fact that many expats are leaving,

I have recommended before to promote this forum via Fb ads or google ad words. to bring in more traffic.

I keep meeting young new expats- but they are not interested in hearing a bunch of cranky old farts complain all day.

I suppose a lot depends on personal circumstances and how long you've been here. Nearly eleven years on and it's only the last couple of years I've become a grumpy old fart. :D

There are other expats forums that have a lot of life, this forum somehow is not very active. Not sure the reasons, but it is true that compare to the other forums this one is quite negative, or maybe is that the only people that remain in this forum is mostly negative and you know what they say about mixing with negative people, eventually you will become one of them jaja

Back