Why Is Xoom So Far Behind The Blue Dollar?

@Rich one, u seem in very high spirits today! Is it cos the blue rate , hit a "10"! :)

Well people I know are selling their watches and old books, delaying paying the rent, etc. to avoid selling dollars :rolleyes: . Every dollar sold is a potential future loss. :mad:

But let's put it this way, Xoom operates at the pleasure of Cristina. It is only through Cristina's good graces that you are allowed the illegal benefits of Xoom. And it's not in Xoom's interest to abuse their position as Dolar Traficantes.

Xoom uses contado con liquidación which hasn't kept up with the blue dollar as of late.

Trading is legal. Therfore contado con liquidacion is legal. Therefore XOOM is legal. (But Cristina can outlaw them still, if she wants to).
Right?

Well people I know are selling their watches and old books, delaying paying the rent, etc. to avoid selling dollars :rolleyes:. Every dollar sold is a potential future loss. :mad:

Money comes and goes! dollar will keep going up..it does not mean..u hold the dollars till december'13 !

Money comes and goes! dollar will keep going up..it does not mean..u hold the dollars till december'13 !

I felt the same way you do when I was 30 ! Now money Only Goes!!

I'm developing Dollar Saving/stretching techniques! pay all utilities /insurances and rent expired..... A few dollars penalty IT'S Worth....! :cool:

Wait for the new "Dollar Papa Francisco" to travel to Brazil?

The phenomena of Dollar Blue in Argentina brings me the memory and it resembles the ol'beauyiful bubble days in Japan. The stocks on those days were going up, up, and up then all of sudden it precipitated down a-la-newton's law.

Back