Why Venezuela's Neighbors Stopped Keeping Quiet

Noesdeayer

Registered
What a difference month can make in L.A. politics geopolitics.At the beginng of March few would have thought that Uruguay would be the 1st country to openly criticize Venezuela's totalitarian persecution of its domestic oppostion followed by Brazii's ( go figure) recent request at the "cumbre" in Panama that political opposition should not be interferred with.The latter most likely commercially.motivated.But what's the matter with that anyway? You always should take care of number one,your own country To say nothing about Obama's turning the table on the whole L.A dynamics by stating that the U.S. would no longer interfere in the region's domestic affaires.Plus the welcome thaw in relations between the U.S. (alias the "Great Satan") and the L A..s left.'s sacosanct eternal victim Cuba .Who would have imagined a short time ago that L.A.'s 1st "bottom up" social revolution would become "top down" out of pure economic necessity?.Apparently not the London "Economist".Strange as that might appear.

I think the Bus Driver dude is in way way way over his head. Which clearly demonstrates that Chavez was not much when it comes to intelligence or insight or even to what is country and fellow citizens needed and beyond those two things picking his predecessors.

Typically people who cannot debate or compete effectively on an intellectual level respond to logical opposite or resistance with the animal nature of violence and lies. Such is the case often with wife beaters. Sadly in their fits of violence they believe their lies.

I would hate to be that bus driver in 20 years I would not be able to live with myself if I were him and had the stains on my robes he has on his. But perhaps he even lacks the intellect to have conviction relating to the state of his country or what has transpired.

Back