Wicked Sutdio for rent overlooking River in Recoletsa. 15th Floor

RyanHairStylist

Registered
300 Square Foot Studio For Rent in Recoleta For the month of June 4th to July 3rd.

I am going away on holiday for the month of June and I am Subletting my place out while I'm gone.

Its a Cool Studio Overlooking Las Heras and the River.

With Panoramic Views of Palermo, Recoleta, Puerto Madero.Rio Del Mar River, Many Historical Buildings. Full Sun Exposure All Day.

The apartment is very cozy welcoming space where you can sit and watch the city go by all day.
Decorated with an Eclectic Style of Art Deco Japanese. Original African and Middle Eastern Art.

The Sleeping Area is semi separated with a Large 1940's Japanese Armoire to Hang your clothes and put away your things. A black sliding drawer to put away some pretty hefty luggage. The Window is a Full Floor to Ceiling Glass Wall that you can sit in bed and see all of Buenos Aires.

On a Clear Day can almost see Colonia Uruguay, right from BED!

A very Comfortable Queen Size Foam Mattress/box-spring. A warm Feather Duvet awaits you at the end of a Long Day Exploring what the day, neighborhood and city have to offer you on your stay here in Argentina

There is a small 2 person fold-able dining table with 2 chairs to eat or work.
I keep it nice and warm with a space heater that gets the place cooking on even the coolest day winter here has to offer.

A large Black 1924 Deco Bar with 2 Hand Crafted Indonesian Bar stools with Banquettes Separates the small kitchenette from the rest of the place. A Black Velvet Luis XV Chair to sit and read a book or Check up on Emails.

Everything is set for one person. or for 2 or 3 people to eat.
I have most kinds of Appliances and Dishes for you to make what you want. I live alone but love to cook great meals.
The Kitchen has 4 Burners and A Separate Electric Oven that can cook anything from Roast Chicken, Milanesa, Pizzas, Asados, mensurable to a top quality restaurant right at home. A big Fridge, with Freezer.
Unlimited HOT water!
That is a great space for one person who wants to sit on the sky line and Look at Buenos Aires From Up Above.

I have had to be creative to make it feel comfortable in each part of the room.

I keep it simple here with just Phone and Internet.
I don't watch Cable but with the internet you can get everything when you want to watch it.

It's close to everything. Shopping in Recoleta,PAlermo Soho. Alto Palermo Shopping, Galleria Pacifica, Paseo Al Corta Shopping,.Abasto Shopping.
Recoleta /Design Center/Cultural Center/Cemetery are just 5 blocks away.

Cinemark Palermo Theater., San Telmo,9 de Julio, Retiro, El Centro. Basically is the best location as its in the middle of everything and is close to the Subway Line D.
Every bus line in Buenos Aires.

Museo De Las Bella Arts, and Many other Museums and Library's. Including an Unobstructed View of the Biblioteca Nacional De Buenos Aires. A very Famous controversial building that took 30 years to Complete. The First Immigration Building, University of Buenos Aires Campus Building, Avenida Libertador. A Beautiful Historical Church Right Below

This is an extremely safe neighborhood, Friendly neighbors,Door Guys During the Day. Police almost 24 hours on the corner. I feel confidant walking around here 24 hours a day.
The restaurants around the corner are amazing.

There can be a TV and DVD player if you like to watch movies. It Can be taken out if you don't .
I have a variety of Almodovar's Spanish Movies, and All the latest Releases from Hollywood!. .
I'm a movie person and have lots of movie to choose from. Kinda fun...

My apartment is a very cool special place and I would like to rent it to someone who is respectful and a good person.
I'm asking 675USD Including everything. With a Security deposit of 500US.

Apartments around here for this size rent for over 1000USD for something dirty, view of a concrete wall and cheaply done

I'm not a rental company.
My best friend lives across the hallway and is here to make sure you have no problems, or any questions she is here to help.
I don't have a maid. But if you want one I can have one come in once a week.
I don't use a maid and its easy to keep clean.

NON SMOKERS ONLY PLEASE.

I also ask you break something , just replace it or pay for it--> Commonsense...
Please send me an email if your interested.
[email protected] or my cell at 1530502076.
Thanks
Ryan

Here is the facebook LINK:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4596324&l=261e22fd55&id=514152216

Attachments

• craigs1.jpg
    craigs1.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 49
  • craigs2.jpg
    craigs2.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 42
  • craigs3.jpg