Wild Cat In Back Yard

Why to get out of party with 3 girls?

Right, they charge about 4000 pesos each and I don`t have millions of usd from the Justice Department to spend on them.

Is that how much they cost? Gold diggers don't charge up front they nail you down line it is a more profitable venture . To me those did not look like working girls then again I could be wrong and perhaps you would know better than me. But me and friends had no shortage of women wanting to party as long as everything was covered in other we paid for everything.

LOL Justice department LOL Right!

You sound like a mean little queer bastard! If I come across you I'll certainly give you the same treatment you are giving this poor cat who hasn't done anything to you or your bastard dog, other than trying to survive. You NEED a dose of humility and appreciation for life. I am pretty sure you'll get your dose of humble pie in the very near future by someone special. When that happened don't write to us about your little mishap, you are bringing it onto yourself. Hope you have a miserable life and everything bad on this planet will happen to you, Felices Pascua(but to say that to you is probably a waste of time too).

You sound like a mean little queer bastard! If I come across you I'll certainly give you the same treatment you are giving this poor cat who hasn't done anything to you or your bastard dog, other than trying to survive. You NEED a dose of humility and appreciation for life. I am pretty sure you'll get your dose of humble pie in the very near future by someone special. When that happened don't write to us about your little mishap, you are bringing it onto yourself. Hope you have a miserable life and everything bad on this planet will happen to you, Felices Pascua(but to say that to you is probably a waste of time too).
Talk about your "queer bastards" WTF

Back