Will Be There in May

AbbyKeim

Registered
I'm a US college student and I lived in Buenos Aires for 5 years. I'll be back again this summer (winter) from May through July and would love to find work as a tutor or a babysitter. I am currently a psychology major, education studies minor at Hamilton College hoping to go into a professional career in early childhood education. More specifically, I am TESOL certified I've worked with improving literacy for children in both English and Spanish and have taught adult English classes as well. I have a lot of experience developing language games to improve written and oral communication skills in both languages. I also just really love kids so if anyone is looking for a less academically-focussed caregiver I can fill that role as well. After my own experience living abroad I know what it's like for a family to integrate into a new country and sometimes it can be good for children just to have someone to play with in English for a while. I'm also an avid cook so if anyone's interested in cooking classes I am the person to talk to.
If anyone is interested or has any questions please let me know. I have a completely empty schedule right now for my time in Argentina and can work around the needs of any particular student or family.

Hi! We are an argentinean family that lived in Ohio and now we are looking for a native speaker that help us to continue teaching English to our little son (3 yrs). We do not mean really "teaching" as in school, we mean just "learning by playing/talking" with him. The idea is if you could come once or twice a week to us; we live near Barrancas de Belgrano.
If you are interested in the job, please email me back (although I do not know how to send private messages in this forum :( )

Back