Wine and Liquor LIQUIDATION

Was great to meet some of you on Saturday, and thank you for your purchases. Just letting people know there is still a good selection of merchandise as I have now cleared out the stockroom and put everything out on the shelves. Hope to meet some more of you in the next week or so while the doors are still open!

Candy, gift items and related products -30% discount
Red Wines, Champanes and Liquors - 40% discount
White Wines - 50% discount

Cash or debit cards only

CANDYLAND
Av. Triunvirato 3883
Capital Federal, Villa Urquiza 1431

Hours:
9:30 to 19:00 hs Monday - Friday
10:00 to 18:30 Saturday

Thanks to those who have already come by, looking forward to meeting others!

I've prepared hummus 3 times last week.
humbly was incredible tasty

I was in Israel 4 months this year and then tried on Armenia restó and also
kosher restos/catering being very different. (worst)

I can share my recipe

starlucia said:
Si, si, and hummus! Being able to to do a one-stop shop for peanut butter, decent hummus, and a celery-beet-lemon juice would make living in BA about 500% more pleasant.

PM me if you have some really good single malts - in PARTICULAR Lagavulin and Laphroaig and Ardbeg etc - even MacAllan and so on - I will see if I can top up the credit card and if you can look after me I'll try to take a decent bit of your hands ;)

Caz said:
PM me if you have some really good single malts - in PARTICULAR Lagavulin and Laphroaig and Ardbeg etc - even MacAllan and so on - I will see if I can top up the credit card and if you can look after me I'll try to take a decent bit of your hands ;)

I don't have any of the items you mention in stock. Since Friday over 2,000 bottles have flown out the door, I probably have about 500 left, and not many top brands. All the good stuff, (or what people think is good stuff) Luigi Bosca, Rutini, St. Felicien (my favorite) Lagarde, Nieto Senetiner D.O.C and whiskies and liquors were all gone by the beginning of day 2. Cheers

Damn - well if you have a few bottles of Mala mado left please hang onto those for me then ? :)

Caz said:
Damn - well if you have a few bottles of Mala mado left please hang onto those for me then ? :)

Negative, Malamado Malbec, Extra Dry and Viognier were all gone by day 2 as well. Those who came and took advantage of the sale in person were the lucky ones, Malamado with the 40% discount came out to $51 per bottle.

Back