With Less Than 2 Weeks Until The Elections ...

My statement was about inefficient investments. In case of corruption, I totally agree that this also causes harm no matter where it takes place. Let's make an example: if I own a company and employ a good friend of mine despite not having a real use for him so he basically sits there and is totally unproductive, I basically pay him with my winnings. If there's a sufficiently competitive market, it either means the cost are on me or other companies which don't have a gnocchi are more productive and will take over my work. It get's critical if there are no alternatives, i.e., in case of inefficient markets. And this is another area where the state - in my opinion - is necessary. The theoretical construct of 'free markets' does not exist/work in practice, there need to be a regulatory framework. It's just a matter of defining the rules and boundaries to the so-called freedom of choice. My personal opinion on the subject is that markets are great - they often result in very efficient allocation of resources. But at the same time, they can also fail horribly - we don't want child labor, paying huge 'fees' due to price-rigging of a small amount of dominating companies, etc. and a state should ideally provide boundaries to the total freedom where markets fail, but keep out of the markets where they work efficiently.

One could imagine they ard in cohorts but sone research shows all three come from completely diffrrent environments
http://ichef-1.bbci.co.uk/news/624/media/images/68731000/gif/_68731888_italy_mafia_map_464.gif

@bradly

I understand your idea and I generally agree with it. Sadly this idea doesn't correspond to reality with current government applied here. Exponential growth of public sector and decline in services is what they managed. Not everything is bad, of course, luckily many professionals work their asses off to run their institutions as good as is possible in circumstances, but when you go around the offices, you see number of incapable workers that make everything slower, not faster. Ñoqis is their name and they have nothing to do with wellbeing of the nation.

Here I have to say, that also macri was messing with public hospitals in caba in very bad way, practically destroying good institutions by installing his cronies, which was in a way worse than what Ks are doing. So I don't have any hope as well with him. But that doesn't mean that I should be satisfied with how my tax money is spent under current and probably future government.

Back