Witnessed a robbery in Belgrano

Oh I'm all for law and order and crime and punishment and all that good stuff. But I'm not sure we want to have people shooting suspected criminals in the street, all willy nilly. Most of the people doing the beating in this case didn't see the actual crime, and were making an educated guess. I'd rather people not shoot someone in the head because they happen to be running, and someone is yelling "help, robbery" a block away.

Believe me I don't have the answer, but the USA has lots of guns and tons of prisons, and crime still happens.

Oh I'm all for law and order and crime and punishment and all that good stuff. But I'm not sure we want to have people shooting suspected criminals in the street, all willy nilly. Most of the people doing the beating in this case didn't see the actual crime, and were making an educated guess. I'd rather people not shoot someone in the head because they happen to be running, and someone is yelling "help, robbery" a block away.

Believe me I don't have the answer, but the USA has lots of guns and tons of prisons, and crime still happens.

I would have to be a complete idiot to try to argue with you on that...

Back