Women in BA

whammy

Registered
I know there are some treads about this but i was tired of searching for info so Ill try to get it al in my thread. How are the women in BA?

I heard they are tough eggs to crack. And im not talking about just getting one night stands im talking about go out meeting women (and not getting shut down after the big 3 questions), getting to know them over the course of weeks/months, and taking it further after that. what can y'all tell me about that kind of stuff?

and ive also heard they having no problem cheating on a man and dont consider it very serious to do so. is that true?

Sorry, but what are the three big questions? This is really why I am posting, because that piqued my interest, but I suppose I will throw in my thoughts on the question.

The only answers you're going to get are going to be generalizations of the entire population, which will surely upset someone.

So, my two cents: I've met quite a few Argentinian women and I have yet to met one I don't like. I find them very classy, in general. Any sort of "crazy" reputation they might have surely stems from the way they are constantly treated by the men here. I see them lied to a patronized quite often, and although I don't know for sure, I'm fairly certain several of my boyfriend's (now ex!) friends cheat on their girlfriends fairly regularly and without much thought, sort of as if it's no big deal and just part of a normal day. So this, I imagine, would contribute to some sort of craziness/insecurity/trust issues with men, and perhaps might make them more likely to cheat since they are used to men who cheat.

All that said, for every one relationship that I see "unhealthy" like this, I know at least for or five that have mutually respectable, healthy relationships (both between two Argies and one Argie/one foreigner couples). So don't listen too much to all the horror stories, or at least realize it's not the norm.

At the base of it all, they are women just like all the women you have known previously. The only bit of possibly useful information I give is that here men never seem to take no for an answer, which either means they all win by sheer persistence or they are used to women who say "no" but really mean "yes." So my advice: don't take a rebuttal too seriously, persistence pays off.

Hi! I´m a woman in BA if that helps..I´m Argentine and I guess it depends where you meet girls, what you want from them and how you treat them..

I´m also intrigued about the 3 questions, please do tell!! As a single girl, sometimes it feels like you just have heard it all when it comes to men hahahahah :)

About cheating..I guess it is the same thing in every country..isn´t it??

I would hate to know that my partner is cheating on me as much as every other girl would. If i´m in a commited relationship, I wouldn´t cheat on my boyfriend..If that´s not the case, and the relationship is not serious or not defined as it, I guess that wouldn´t be considering as cheating, since there is anything formal going on...

Many women here just want a one night stand or a relationship with no commitment..like just going out, have fun, no pressure and all that jazz, while others want to be in a fulfilling relationship, super serious and a defined boyfriend-girlfriend structure..

you just need to go out there and see what you find.. good luck with your quest!!

I saw the big 3 questions or something posted in another thread a long while ago. Maybe the OP is talking about that?

edit: steve beat me too it.

steveinbsas said:
Perhaps you will find this thread informative:

Argentine Women Are All...

Nothing personal, but if you easily grew tired of searching for information on this subject, you may not have enough "stamina" for a relationship with an Argentine woman.:D

that´s an amazing post!!! And yes..guys here are "faster" to act and react..so please don´t take a long time before making a move! It´s very difficult for me when a guy that I like (that is not from Argentina) just wants to be friends or make a move..

I don´t want to be the one who kisses you, so if you like me and we are talking and it´s pretty obvious I also fancy you..please save me time and long chats with my friends and just ask me out or kiss me :)

Thank you very much!!

If this is the post to which you referred, you're welcome...

steveinbsas said:
And don't be timid. Kiss her long before you think it's appropriate!

It will save you a lot of time...and anxiety!

If you grab a cheek when you do, you might get slapped in the face.

Then again, you might get lucky.

At least slide you hands down her hips (if you are already touching, it's probably OK).

If you have the courage, the odds are in your favor.

(They are looking for courage.)

Just be the man (you have always wanted to be).

It works here.

Trust me.

tez said:
So, my two cents: I've met quite a few Argentinian women and I have yet to met one I don't like. I find them very classy, in general. Any sort of "crazy" reputation they might have surely stems from the way they are constantly treated by the men here.

I have met more Argentinian women that I genuinely like because they are interesting, intelligent, classy and kind. I can not say the same about the males in this country. Many I have found very sexist and disrespectful towards women. But alas, an Argentine woman is the reason that I am here. :)

Back