womens fitted leather jacket

you scared me... i have been frantically lookng on net.. according to an australian source its the 20th.... not the 15th... (please let me be right !)

New Year's Day

Date: Jan 1
Type: official holiday
Semana Santa

Date: Mar/Apr
Día de las Malvinas (Veterans' Day)

Date: Apr 2
Labor Day

Date: May 1
Revolución de Mayo (Buenos Aires Independent Government Day)

Date: May 25
Día de la Bandera (National Flag Day)

Date: Jun 20
National Independence Day

Date: Jul 9
Día de San Martín

Date: Aug 17
Día de la Raza (Columbus Day)

Date: Oct 12
Día de la Concepción Immaculada (Immaculate Conception)

Date: Dec 8
Christmas Eve

Date: Dec 24
Christmas Day

Date: Dec 25

austgirl said:
ARRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH are you freaking kidding me?

The correct response to this information would have been:

Por fa-f**king-vor!!!!!! En serio?!?! Cheeeeeeee, noooooo en serio?!?! Concha de tu madre!!!! Hijo de puta!!!

austgirl said:
what palermo alto etc open?? no shoe shops on santa fe?

My belief is that the Alto Palermo MALL will be open (I think that it's open 7 days a week, but I don't know for sure) and maybe some shops on Santa Fe.

austgirl said:
you scared me... i have been frantically lookng on net.. according to an australian source its the 20th.... not the 15th... (please let me be right !)

Date: May 25
Día de la Bandera (National Flag Day)

Date: Jun 20
National Independence Day

Date: Jul 9
Día de San Martín

[Note to self. Never, I mean NEVER trust an "Australian source"... end of note to self.]

I think that this Aussie might find herself saying "Oy, Oy, Oy VEY!!"

Your souce blows. Let me explain. No, there is no time. Let me sum up.

A correction of your "Selection of ARGENTINE Holidays"

May 25 (1810) is DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE DAY

June 20th (the anniversary of flag designer Belgrano's death), but OBSERVED in 2009 on MONDAY JUNE 15TH!!!

July 9th (1816) anniversary of the signing of the last peace treaty recognizing Argentina's independence from the oppressive Spanish empire.

Your source is horrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrible!

But lucky you. I have some friends in from the States and they are interested in shopping this weekend as well. I am having the wife of the couple ask the concierge at their hotel to call some boutiques in P. Soho to look into whether the shops will be open. I will report back when I have more info.

AND... speaking of boot shopping...

Remember, if you need a second opinion while boot shopping, I'm your man. Whether they are knee highs with medium heels, knee highs with high heels, or thigh highs with spikes... I will be glad to give my second opinion. And I won't rush it. I won't finish giving you my opinion until you are completely satisfied.

So suede or supple leather. Patent leather or reptile skin. Latex to straps... and whether you are looking at them in skin tight jeans, a mini-dress that is barely bigger than a shirt, or just a "fitted leather jacket" and nada mas, just say the word and I'll give you my second opinion all day.

(Except during the hourse of 3:00pm to ~5:45pm on Monday, because the USA plays Italy in the Confederations Cup... futbol/soccer... and I have an Italian friend visiting and we'll be watching that.)

Good luck and suerte,

PELVIS Bonaparte

bloody great... i felt like vomitting when i read you message napoleon.. who celebrates before the actual event? (oh thats right we do- queen's birthday is celebrated different months in each state of australia - and really who cares - we just like the holiday).

Looks like it will be a mad boot shop on tuesday then... speaking of fetishes (ie. your boot fetish) - reminds me of a story about an english guy i went out with once, except he LOVED my feet... but dont think this is the appropriate venue for that story Ha hahahahaha

palermo alto then - damn it - i hate wasting 1 whole day... will any bars be open? if you can tell me today that would be great as im leaving in the morning, will not be on the net.

if you see a blonde wave and say hi!

FETISHES -R- US

I went to a few different places today and it appears that most places will be open on Monday. Along Calle Florida (the pedestrian mall) there are a ton of boot places and a lady at GUNS & LEATHER in "Galeria Via Florencia" (they also have a location on Calle Florida) said that the entire "Galeria" will be open on Monday. And they had a place named "LUCERN" (or something close) at Calle Florida 439 (near Lavalle).

I also went to the Leather District (which actually might be over priced due to its fame) and they are going to be open tomorrow (Sunday) and Monday, but they don't really have that much of a shoe market. More jackets & bags.

SUNDAY: Palermo Soho (Plaza Serrano and around there.)

MONDAY: Santa Fe & Calle Florida

You'll be find with your shopping and leather. Don't worry.

Blonde?!?!...

I thought you were a brunette.

Some bars will be open. You'd like MILION... evenings, not for lunch. (Parana b/n Marcelo T. Alvear & Santa Fe in Bario Norte.) CONGO ROOM (on Honduras driving from Palermo Soho to Palermo Hollywood) There are others.

thanks very much for your excellent advice.. you are very clever and funny... obviously a blonde.

Back