World Malbec Day

Saint Felicien - the besssst of all - "un almibar" como dicen en Argentina - around $60 pesos

My favorite malbec under 40 pesos is the Finca Flichman "Roble" 2010, around 25 pesos. An example of quality and cost not correlating closely with wines.

benb said:
My favorite malbec under 40 pesos is the Finca Flichman "Roble" 2010, around 25 pesos. An example of quality and cost not correlating closely with wines.

Finca Flichman was one of the best selling lower priced wines when I owned my shop. It's surprisingly full-bodied and rich tasting for a wine at this price point. Definitely preferred by men though, women found the taste a bit strong. For lower priced Malbecs, under $40 I can recommend: Latitud 33, Santa Julia and Elementos.

Since I no longer have a retail store I am somewhat out of the loop with wines these days.

Postales Fin del Mundo Roble malbec for me - 25 pesos from the Chino on the next block

And then Nieto Senetiner Malbec @40 pesos , gain from the local chino.

Expect to pay a few pesos more in the biug chains

Oops you're right. The looked at the date on the article, saw Saturday, and thought it was today. But I don't object to wine recommendations, even if it's not a holiday.

Lots of free tastings in the streets of Mendoza two weeks ago! Yáll come over next year, less bs than Vendimia!

Marcus Malbec Rio Negro,Patagonia Bodega Humberto canale.
Around 20 pesos in some chinos.

Back