Malbec World Day - how to celebrate?

jenandj

Registered
The first Malbec World Day is just around the corner, April 17th, and I was wondering if anyone knows of any interesting goings-on such as tastings, set menus, etc, taking place around the city? There are a few events listed on the official webpage, but nothing appealing to me (all too vague, over-priced, or highly suspect that any actual wine would be poured that I'd want to drink.)

Please post any interesting family-friendly events you're aware of that present an excuse to drink Malbec, and given that we're in Argentina, most anything is family friendly as long as it occurs during the day or doesn't involve too many expats! :p

Damn - someone beat me to it - mind you, its nearly 2am here and I'm short on the wine right now so I'm finishing off the last of the Real Cidre and the Schneider beer for the night instead :) Its a dirty job but somebody has to do it :)

gsi16386 said:
I celebrate Malbec World Day about three times a week. Hell, I'm celebrating it right now, my glass raised and everything...All whinos are welcome to join me whenever you all would like!

Happy drinking ;-)

Salud!!!
....Dinero!!!
.......Amor!!!!!!!!111

Back