Would anyone like to play tennis tomorrow.

jwwwww4

Registered
Hey,

If anyone would like to play tennis tomorrow or this weekend please let me know.

Jesse

My tennis partner moved to Chile, and I haven't been able to play for a month now. One of my other friends has humored me a couple times by playing, but he isn't very good.
I have my own racket with me here, and I also know a pretty cheap place to play; solo 20 pesos cada hora.

-jesse

Hi! I like playing tennis as well. Would like to know were the 20 pesos place is! Maybe we could play some day. Regards carine

Hey, I'd also like to know where the 20 peso place is! I just went to the indoor one on Costa Rica and paid 80 pesos for the hour! I might as well be playing polo. The other places I have gone are the one on Niceto Vega and the one off Sarmiento near the autopista, which I think are 60 and 50 pesos respectively. Thanks in advance for the heads up on the cheap court!

I'm definitely interested in playing if anyone has an extra racket to spare. Mine didn't seem to fit in my backpack on the trip down.

I'm here for the "summer" and brought my racket just in case if anyone ever needs a hitting partner!

I'm beginning to think the 20 peso an hour court is a myth. So sad.

Not a myth, you were actually quite close when you were at Sarmiento Tenis. Just go another block or so down Sarmiento past the train tracks to Parque Gral Belgrano. It's 20 pesos on weekdays and 25 on weekends.
So if tez or jpotell, or anybody can play this Thursday or the weekend let me know
Oh, and there is an entrada that is 2 or 3 pesos. So it is slightly more than I said but definately the cheapest I've found
-Jesse

Back