Would love to meet creative types that are really putting down roots here.

I'd like to join in. I've been in BsAs for more or less 8 months and have no plan to leave the city! I'm in writing and video...

I draw and paint... mostly an amateur but I'd love to meet some creative people as well!! I'm a newcomer but have no plans to leave the city with the exception of a vacation here and there, of course. I'd love to meet up with some folks in the afternoon sometime... evenings and every other weekend are dedicated to family here...

The best beer in the city is at Buller's (their dry stout is as good as it gets).

But, suggestions of where to meet are welcome.

Any suggestions on where to meet Friday, May 4th, around 8:00?

Yay! I'm not "putting down roots", I'm afraid...I'm here on a Fulbright grant, but would LOVE to get together for drinks next Friday.

Just let me know where!

I will endeavor to be creative as possible!

Let's meet next Friday then. hmm, somewhere in Palermo? my life here is basically stay at home writing, go supermarket until there are no foods or toilet papers left. Don't know many nice places

I went to a tango concert last night at Cafe Vinillo, Gorriti 3780. The entrada is 50 pesos, the orchestra - el Arranque is great, cafe is cozy; foods and drinks are good. If you guys not interested in tango music, we can chill in another area

Any suggestions anyone?

Back