Would you trust a 'taxi' to Ezeiza you found on Mercado Libre for $100 pesos?

The ad says that it is a Chevrolet wagon, not a VW...and he is not with a radio taxi company, and from experience, those are the ones that you usually need to watch out for.

But really, I have no clue. Personally, I would not do it. I prefer to call a car from a trusted remise company to take me there.

It does seem fishy that he is offering a set price of 100 pesos when it is a radio taxi, and that it will most likely have the meter running.

Normally I would say no problem but not a single rating on ML?.... I don't know

PhilipDT said:
Normally I would say no problem but not a single rating on ML?.... I don't know

Seconded. No reviews is not a good thing on ML.

nah it is not part of a radio taxi company that i know of.

He says viktor is coming with a VW Voyage... i mean when i called him he said he was with passengers and he sent me a follow up email. My Argie housemate saw the ad and at first thought she would never get a cab off ML but then on second glance said it looked legit.

Does anyone else know of a cheap radio taxi company??

Radio Taxis charges all the same.
I arrived from Korea 2 weeks ago and I called the remis my grandma uses in Tapiales (not far from Ezeiza).
They charged me 100 pesos. Cars aren t brand new and they don t speak English for sure.
4454-8786 Remise Baldani
I don t know if they are going to accept the trip because they work with people of Tapiales.
There is another remise agency in Borges and Santa Fe, in a gallery. They charged me 120 to go to Ezeiza, but I don t have the phone with me right now.
Regards

ok i called that Baldini one and for peace of mind i organised it. they said around $130

Is it reliable? This other guy seems way keen to make a buck for his $100 pesos service.

Wise not to use the taxi from mercadolibre. Vehicle may not be roadworthy, driver could mug you, not worth the risk...

Back