Writer's Assistant

New York

Registered
Looking for English speaking assistant with book writing experience.

Looking for English speaking assistant with book writing experience.

Hello. Could you specify what exactly you are looking for? Do you mean you are looking for someone who has written a book, or someone who is an accountant? Also, is this a paying position?

Accountant? No. I want to write a book and would like an asaistant with some experience in that milieu. As for money we can talk. First and foremost is experience.

Thanks nkotb for the comment and I will keep that in mind if I knew what an opaque OP was! Hahahaha. What's your question?

Seriously have you nothing better to do than criticize? If there is a true professional out there with good experience please contact me. Otherwise do not waste your time or words replying.

Accountant? No. I want to write a book and would like an asaistant with some experience in that milieu. As for money we can talk. First and foremost is experience.

Unless you're a celebrity desperately in search of a ghostwriter, I would say just go ahead and write.

Seriously have you nothing better to do than criticize? If there is a true professional out there with good experience please contact me. Otherwise do not waste your time or words replying.

What do you expect? Your post is vague. You don't provide any details. Are you writing a romance novel? A cookbook? Your memoir? Children's books? A software manual?

If it's the latter, I can help you, but I don't work cheap.

Back