Xoom.com Limits/maximums

Tangy,thanks.can you use them to send money from argentina to other countries?

tangueraintrepida, posted:
My boyfriend and I have both exchanged the full $2,999 with no issues. Yes, they ask you questions when you pick up the money, but it seems they care less about the answers, they just need to fill in their form.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When you actuate the remmitance of Dollars, US to BsAs, let say the target country in an instance: can the money be retrieved in USD or it has to be withdrawn in Argie Pesos.? If Iam to remmit US$2999 but if I receive it all in Pesos then Iam stuck with all these "Surplus Dollars,left without being all spent and such residual that can-not be exchanged to my next destination countrie's currency such as Chilean Pesos or Uruguayan Pesos or Brazil's Reales etc. Then it is a very inconvenient result for me. Xoom services a couple of month a go, one could send US$ from America and withdrawal it in US$ in BsAs as well. Is this method still applicable? The ideal way for me would be: be able to split the withdrawal in Pesos and Dollars..so to limit the deficit I might encounter by taking too much Argie Pesos, Does anyone out there in the know.?
I have asked to forums elsewhere, Exchanging Argie Pesos into Chilean Pesos, but being told by forum savvies that exchanging the "Surplus Dollars Not_possible_in current Argentina.!

Yes, I believe you can, although haven't tried it myself.

Hmmm, if one can send portions of Pesos already waiting for you in BsAs Xoom designated locale then forward it,
to let say Chile, using the Xoom money transfer services, that would make my planning much more peaceful and pleasant.
I guess I have to call the Xoom services here in S.F. again for the answers. If one of you know the answer to this question
the better.!

apparently you can only transfer from usa to other countries.the exchange rate is 1usd=6.31 so if you transfer 1,000usd here you will receive 6,310arp?
the official is around 4.78,seems better than the cambio wallahs,or am i missing something???

This service has been recommended to me as being more flexible than Xoom.

http://www.latexpress.com/contacto.html

Back