Xpat Xmas

Jill P.

Registered
Ok, so just moved into a cool place with an awesome balcony and I'm thinking of doing an open house on the 24th. BYOB and possibly a snack food of some sort would be the request. Anyone interested? If so, suggestions for time frame? My first thought is 6 pm onward. And it'd be bring who you want. Locals welcome! So if you're interested post here. Enough people and I'll private message the address to those confirming. Cheers!

Sounds like a nice idea.... can I ask what area of the city do you live... what barrio???? cheers

I'm in the middle of Rocelleta (I think!) Paraguay and Pueyrredon.

Recoleta... well good you are close
well I will see how the turn out goes.. right now it is just 2...haha well I will see after tomorrow... see if others write in.......

No parilla, just a grill! It looks from this blog not too many are in so...Thinking maybe an after new years bash might be better?? Thoughts?

whats a grill? how do you cook on it exactly? terrace is the best way to celebrate here

Hey Jill, I'd be interested in attending if it's still going on. Maybe bring one other?

I'm not getting a lot of response so maybe we could just meet for drinks or dinner somewhere a bit later? I'll do a party after new years instead.

Sounded like a nice idea but to be honest we are all about the food at Christmas so we will stay in a eat till we bust. The get together on the balcony is always good in this weather so it will definitely keep. Have fun and happy christmas :)

Back