Yeah Yeah Yeahs

Status
Not open for further replies.

PabloAriel

Registered
YeahYeahYeahs.jpg

They are playing @ Luna Park on March 31st.

http://lunapark.ticketportal.com.ar/eventperformances.asp?evt=289

Who's going?

Which tickets did you buy? I was waiting for someone to join before buying my ticket since I don't want to go alone and none of my friends are into Yeah Yeah Yeahs (I'm a local btw)

PabloAriel said:
Which tickets did you buy? I was waiting for someone to join before buying my ticket since I don't want to go alone and none of my friends are into Yeah Yeah Yeahs (I'm a local btw)

We got campo tickets.. do join us if you would like to. It's me and some work people (Brits) and my cousin (who is local like you) :)

I'm buying my ticket within this week or the next, totally forgot I have University that day at 9, but I guess I ll skip that class.

I'd love to go. What's the best way to get a ticket?

Does anybody have a spare?

El_Jameso said:
I'd love to go. What's the best way to get a ticket?

Does anybody have a spare?

My friend sorted the tickets out, I can offer no advice, sorry.. Good luck and maybe see you there?

Unfortunately the show has been cancelled =(. Guess we'll have to wait until they come back here again.
Yeah Yeah Yeahs facebook page said:
The Yeah Yeah Yeahs regret to announce that due to illness and doctors orders, they will be unable to play Luna Park in Buenos Aires on March 31 and Lollapalooza Chile on April 2. Yeah Yeah Yeahs are extremely disappointed they won't be able to play for their fans in Argentina and Chile, and hope to return soon.

Yesterday at 14:12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pensador Expat Life 6
B Expat Life 7
Back