Yet Another Break In

Time to go belt-fed...

Birthday.jpg

I have turned my house is large hiding place they will never find my stuff and they can have the LCD I can replace that. Scum are scum and we should cleanse the population but to many of you are bleeding hearts. I am all for break into a house and we execute in front of you mother on national television like it was sports show, But that is just me.

I have turned my house is large hiding place they will never find my stuff and they can have the LCD I can replace that. Scum are scum and we should cleanse the population but to many of you are bleeding hearts. I am all for break into a house and we execute in front of you mother on national television like it was sports show, But that is just me.
Thing is, if they get your loved ones in front of you an THREATEN to execute them, will you tell them where all your hiding places are? I would but then Id later track them and make them pay. thing is here AS IN MOST COUNTRIES the small minority of corrupt police are involved too!

No trial, direct to El Paredon like in Cuban kangaroo courts as Che Guevara organized...????

What about false witnesses and corrupt policemen??

Back