Yet another fella thinking of moving to BsAs

For whatever its worth, I felt the same as Potentialbonarense while living in Washington, DC. In 2003 I moved here and bought an apartment. Would I do it again? I dunno actually. Probably not. With inflation (read the other posts) sky-high and predicted by the NASDAQ yesterday to be around another 20% plus this year, who knows where it will stop.However, why does everyone (including me) limit themselves to Buenos Aires? Why not consider Mendoza where natural beauty and outdoor activities abound and the price of living in MUCH cheaper than BA. Why not consider Montevideo? I have always wondered why it is underrated. They have beaches, its not touristy like Punta del Este with all of the Argentines and EVERYTHING ridiculously overpriced and its still a city. If you get bored to death, you can always come to BA for the weekend. I have looked around online and found incredibly priced places in Montevideo even in the good areas and they are also much more WELCOMING to foreigners than in Buenos Aires.
Just food for thought.

Back