Yet another newbie

ripplingwheat

Registered
Hola!

Still TBD whether I´m a true or permanent expat, but I´m closing in on that answer! Been here two months, planning to stay another four al menos... Would love to meet some friendly people for story sharing, knowledge transfer and general shenanigans! Currently living in Palermo.

Chris
de San Francisco, CA

Hi Chris,
I´ve been here for 3 months and will be here for no less then one year (work transfer). I am from the Reno / Lake Tahoe area. I would be more then happy to swap stories and introduce you to my wife who is an Argentinian that was working in the US for 10yrs.

Take care.

Hi, I'm new here and am trying to meet people to explore Buenos Aires with. I'll be here for at least a couple of months, if you'd like to meet up!

Welcome Chris. One post and one word I didn't know: shenanigan. :) They abound here but don't freak out, you'll see them coming from a mile away.

Hache said:
Welcome Chris. One post and one word I didn't know: shenanigan. :) They abound here but don't freak out, you'll see them coming from a mile away.

Hehe.. I´ve been lurking for a little while now so I do have some idea of what craziness to expect! Thank you for the kind welcome and warning!

I just found this site. How's your day going?
ripplingwheat said:
Hola!

Still TBD whether I´m a true or permanent expat, but I´m closing in on that answer! Been here two months, planning to stay another four al menos... Would love to meet some friendly people for story sharing, knowledge transfer and general shenanigans! Currently living in Palermo.

Chris
de San Francisco, CA

SimpleMark said:
Hi Chris,
I´ve been here for 3 months and will be here for no less then one year (work transfer). I am from the Reno / Lake Tahoe area. I would be more then happy to swap stories and introduce you to my wife who is an Argentinian that was working in the US for 10yrs.

Hi Mark - Thanks for the response! Feel free to reach out via PM. Not quite sure how it works yet but I enabled it so....

AZBA said:
Hi, I'm new here and am trying to meet people to explore Buenos Aires with. I'll be here for at least a couple of months, if you'd like to meet up!

AZ - I´m practically a baby here as far as exploration goes... so I´d be glad to make a friend in a similar place. PM me and let´s chat further...?

ripplingwheat said:
Hola!

Chris
de San Francisco, CA

Hi Chris,
some of us are meeting up this Wed - tonight - at the Post Street Bar 9pm on Palermo on Thames at Nicaragua, if you can make it.
Al

Back