Yoga Classes

My yoga teacher is amazing. She teaches Anusara yoga in Palermo on Monday mornings and Thursday evenings. The classes are in Spanish, but she also speaks fluent English.
Her name is Julia Rendon.
www.juliarendon.com

Does anyone practice yoga in Villa Crespo or Caballito? I´m looking for a new studio near work or my apartment and would love a recommendation. I prefer Ashthanga but would be willing to try other styles (not Iyengar). If no one responds, I will try one of these options that I found online:

Club de Yoga
Scalabrini Ortiz y Corrientes

Fenulive
Ferrari 286

Thanks,
courtney

I love my yoga instructor, Karen Steele. She teaches at the Natural Deli on Wednesdays and Fridays 11 - 12 and is adding other classes (I think Saturday morning and a couple of evenings). She also teaches at Happy Sun in Recoleta. You can reach Karen at [email protected]

I go to group classes at Vida Natural Centro de Yoga and Art. It is located at Charcus 2852. It is a beautiful studio. The classes are in spanish and I do not speak much spanish but it all seems to work (I am experienced with yoga however). Most teachers speak a few words of english, as do some of the students and everyone is very helpful. I like the challenge of taking the classes in spanish. Vida Natural has Hatha, Lyengar and Ashtanga.

Back