Yoga!

Dashb07

Registered
Is anyone familiar with a good yoga studio? I am a virgin when it comes to yoga, and i'd like to try it out. If someone would even be interested in taking a class with me, that would be great! Help please!

Hello Dash,

When it is about Yoga, you do not have to be afraid of anything, it is all good if you do it slowly, but it is also good to find out which style is better for you. All of them work over body, mind and energy and can change your life, but there are many different styles. (hatha, ashtanga, bikram, iyengar, etc).

Check Yogakai.com if you want (hatha & ashtanga). I practice there, but not going on January. We could take a class toghether in february if you want.

All the best,
Paula.

for yoga in buenos aires i love buena onda yoga. they have classes all over the city - their yoga classes in san telmo would likely be best if you're in monserrat? the website says there are yoga classes in english and spanish, but when you go many of the instructors teach in spanglish, which i love. it's mostly vinyasa flow. their website is www.buenaondayoga.com. i hope this helps. we all need yoga in this city - that is for sure.

Back