Yoshi, The Regretful Spy Series, Season 2

Rich One

Registered
A fascinating Series . Yosi, the Regretful Spy (Spanish: Iosi, el espía arrepentido) is an Argentine-Uruguayan thriller streaming television series created by Daniel Burman for Amazon Prime Video and based on the 2015 book Iosi, el espía arrepentido by authors Horacio Lutzky and Miriam Lewin [es].[1] It revolves around an Argentine Federal Police agent who infiltrates a Jewish community to gather information, which was apparently used to carry out the terrorist attacks against the Israeli embassy in 1992 and the AMIA in 1994.[2].

Worth watching also Sesion 1

thanks rich one. been looking for a spanish series. el renia del sur was my last one.

home run. got it. had pablo escobar, colombia, teresa mendosa, mexico, and finally my love argentina. gracias mi amigo.

A fascinating Series . Yosi, the Regretful Spy (Spanish: Iosi, el espía arrepentido) is an Argentine-Uruguayan thriller
I watched it slowly over the past two years. It was a good thriller that I enjoyed. Nice for an international spy genre to be based on historic events of Argentina. Even if not all true or false it is decent story.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MilHojas Articles 13
Back