"You should only fear God and me."

Cordobese said:
Jajaja.........I saw that on TV...........I just about fell down laughing. Personally, I think if that dictator pushes it much further.....She will or should be saying I FEAR MY PEOPLE.

Without a "tea party" type movement she (and the Government) will never fear the people here. They are cowards and are too lazy to do anything about the over-reaching that has been and is taking place.

Forget Venezuela, next stop Cuba.

Eclair said:
Nice touch with Evita to the left and Evita to the right as well. :rolleyes:

how many more evitas can they fit in the screen?
Lanata last Sunday in Venezuela had Chavez with his own "Evita" Simón Bolívar!

Last week she used the word "rule" in one of her statements regarding her administration. As the president of a so-called democratic country, should that not have been "lead"? La reina abeja is very close to becoming a full-fledged dictator (and I use that word as it is defined in all English language dictionaries).

cornholio1.jpg

Here is what I would say to K!!!!!!!!!!!!!

esllou said:
is it confirmed that she's going to try to go beyond 2015?

I can't wait to hear her justify that one....

"We need more time to finish what we started..." I don't see her having a problem explaining it in such words. Keep it vague and most people will nod in agreement and make sense of it for themselves. The rest will be outvoted. Problem solved.

She was sarcastic, in my opinion, only about the "undeclared" money. She went to great pains to both hint that there was probably even more money spent than is recorded and at the same time scoff at those who were evading the government by doing so.

Everyone seemed quite pleased that the amount of Argentine tourism to the outside world increased by 20%, and amount of money spent by Argentinos abroad actually increased by 25.9%. This is comparing July 2011 with July 2012.

Those seemed to be her indicators that all of these problems with restrictions are urban legends, and while the "crisis externa" had obviously affected the outside world, as an example the decrease in tourism TO Argentina (those poor foreigners were so affected - although they spent more money with fewer people - I wasn't sure I understood her explanation), Argentina is growing (did I hear her say 8.9% growth?).

That's what I came away with what she was saying, but the way she talks, the words she uses and her expressions and her freaking finger waving, just sometimes make it hard for me to concentrate on what she's saying.

Heh.

ElQueso said:
Everyone seemed quite pleased that the amount of Argentine tourism to the outside world increased by 20%, and amount of money spent by Argentinos abroad actually increased by 25.9%. This is comparing July 2011 with July 2012.

I wonder if the source for those numbers is the trusty INDEC.
The official numbers and my reality are in permanent contradiction.

She's bipolar and getting worse each day. And to add to the pain....this is a person who drops $50K USD on shoes and clothing in one day in Paris or NY.

Back