"You should only fear God and me."

majortungsten

Registered
The evil queen of Buenos Aires had this to say in a TELEVISED speech:

“Judges are judges, not gods. No government official should ever be afraid of [sic] excuse themselves. They should come to me and let me know if they feel something or someone is not doing things right so they will allow me to evaluate whether it’s important or not. Whether we can solve it or not. I never liked when other people made decisions for me,”

Perhaps if she and her AFIP henchmen had not put the fear of God into everyone, she would be a more approachable.
And I can only assume that "whether it's important or not" means something along the lines of 'whether it affects my income or not'.

The comment was probably meant as sort of a joke because she said it like, "You should only fear God...and me, a little bit." However, one should be wary of leaders who speak in such a way. Especially one who has almost full control over the populace and economy of a country.

Surprises me not one little bit.
Just look back to the dinner she hosted at Tecnopolis and unveiled that ghastly propaganda under the banner of GenIA.
One hopes that her ego will one day be her downfall.

I've been saying...she's planning on something beyond her term limit. Don't know what that might look like, but she's a megalomaniac.

From the translation, it appears to me that she is basically saying no one should really be making decisions without consulting her, including judges. But without context and knowing to what she is referring it's difficult to draw a conclusion on what she's really saying.

I was about to take off for a dinner before I saw this, or I'd go research further. It sounds scary to me in it's current context, unless I'm misreading.

No one in a democratically elected position of the Executive of a Republic should be making comments about such things as fearing god and them...even a little bit.

The Divine Right of Kings should still be a sore subject, particularly amongst a people who are so against former colonial powers and concepts.

Jajaja.........I saw that on TV...........I just about fell down laughing. Personally, I think if that dictator pushes it much further.....She will or should be saying I FEAR MY PEOPLE.

is it confirmed that she's going to try to go beyond 2015?

I can't wait to hear her justify that one....

God? Is Cristina referring to herself? Doesn't she think SHE is God?

She also seemed condescending towards people that are able to spend abroad... saying something along the lines that she's glad there's so many people that are spending overseas, but the face gestures and body language expressed sarcasm and resentment more than anything else. "I'm happy people have money to spend abroad." Really? Then why is she trying to limit it and tax as much as possible? ;) And that's not what her lackey is saying.
http://www.subrayado.com.uy/Site/no...referimos-que-se-queden-a-veranear-en-el-pais

Even my friend who used to support her had to say "she's making fun of us." :p I hope enough people wake up to put an end to this madness.

For those who can understand Spanish:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WoFQd1ptJ8
(her fear me comment)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HviKcSB_R1c
(at minute 4 she talks about tourism to Argentina, and minute 6 tourism overseas)
**Warning: All the spinning may make you queasy. Nice touch with Evita to the left and Evita to the right as well. :rolleyes:

Back