Young native English speakers group

Arg00

Registered
Looking to see if I can organize a group of young native English speakers in BA.

My name is Val and I was raised in the states (The sunshine state, to be exact). I am 20 years old by the way.
I am currently studying communication science here in BA.

This city has so much to offer, great museums, amazing bars, restaurants, and everything in between.
I would love to get a group together of young people who are studying or living in BA.

If there is one thing I miss from the states it is being able to speak English with other native speakers like myself.

If y'all know of anyone or any group that is out there I would love to get in touch. Fingers crossed.

Looking to see if I can organize a group of young native English speakers in BA.

My name is Val and I was raised in the states (The sunshine state, to be exact). I am 20 years old by the way.
I am currently studying communication science here in BA.

This city has so much to offer, great museums, amazing bars, restaurants, and everything in between.
I would love to get a group together of young people who are studying or living in BA.

If there is one thing I miss from the states it is being able to speak English with other native speakers like myself.

If y'all know of anyone or any group that is out there I would love to get in touch. Fingers crossed.

Although I've not (yet) been there myself, I should have thought that the regular, weekly Coffee Chat would have been a good starting point.

Look out for the regular, weekly reminder in these pages

Well... i'm not native, I'm actually dutch, but I lived in the states for three months. Let me know what's up

Paul

Is this request discriminatory based on age, place of origin, language, sex? :rolleyes:

Hey Val,

I’m Miranda. I just moved to BA from Chicago to be an English teacher. I’d also like to meet some people from back home. If you’re ever interested in getting together let me know!

Hi Val (& Miranda), I've just arrived here too and would love to meet up! I'm from the UK and am 32.... Hope that's not too old?! Oh, and I'm female. Let me know!

Back