Young newcomer - advice?

lewBA

Registered
Hola amigos/amigas,

Its my 2nd week in Buenos Aires - Im here learning spanish for 3 months. I dont really know anyone apart from those in the school im attending. If anyone has any tips for a foreign newcomer, or anyone my age'ish' who fancy going out for a coffee/drink to chat and exchange experiences and advice, would be great to meet new ppl. A little about me - im a 23 year old female, originally from Scotland, enjoys discovering new places/ppl, good food/wine and going out a la noche. And of course, like many of you im sure, have recently been infected by THE travelbug ;).

Look forward to hearing from you,
Lewis

Hi Lewis,

Im 29 from Ireland in my second week here, might be heading out this weekend with some friends send me a pm if you want to meet up.
shane

Yeh sure Shane! not sure what the plans are yet for sat, but yeh, why not. New to the site tho...whats a pm?

Hi there to the pair of you... If you fancy mixing with a mixed bunch of ageless ex-pats and locals, a group of all ages (from 24 upwards) will be meeting tonight for Frinks at The Gibraltar Pub in San Telmo. I'm fron Banbridge, Co Down nyself, and others that come down are from Australia, England, the Isle of Man, the US, Germany, Austria, not to mention Russia and Argentine, naturally enough. There is a post in the Expat Life Forum with the details - under "Frinks!"... You'd be welcome

Back