your usernames

HowardinBA

Registered
where on earth do you find some of your usernames...eg background related or what-I,m interested to know.Mine is obvious,tell me how yours came about:rolleyes:
regards Howard

Hmmm ok mine is short for my name Veronica, but if I used just nika it would have sounded like " knickers " so I gracefully added a " d " ;)

Mine is a combination of my first name (Maureen) and my middle name (Bridget)

Mine is parts of my name. hann 1st 4 letters of last name, stew, 1st three of 1st name and middle initial.

Well mine is because although Im English I was born in Australia and my friends and I at home used to go to a bar and drink a variety of shots...and the favourite was a Dirty Auzzie (creme de menthe and baileys) so that´s what I got called by my friends.

dirtyauzzie said:
Well mine is because although Im English I was born in Australia and my friends and I at home used to go to a bar and drink a variety of shots...and the favourite was a Dirty Auzzie (creme de menthe and baileys) so that´s what I got called by my friends.

Dirty Auzzie wins...it conjurs up so many positive and negative images..I think you should alternate your story and say you started being called it by so many satisfied girlfriends that it stuck :eek:
As for me...always the bridesmail never the bride..hence the 2....well actually not since I´m very happily married but fifs is so common that someone beat me to it for the forum.

Well, the first bit of mine is obvious. The number relates to the number (34) worn by Hakeem Abdul Olajuwon for the Houston Rockets who won the NBA Championship in 1994 (94) - So I put the numbers together to make 3494.......

OK, that is the truth behined the number, but, I have to confess, it was an old girlfriends email address and number, and when I was selecting an id in another place, I used that number (not having a clue as to why she had picked 3494), as I could always remember it... It's stuck....

I am going for a combination ho, pirate motif. Depending on how you read it.

Back