Ziplock Bags?

TomAtAlki

Registered
Anybody see ZipLock bags anywhere? Or even a "Seal-a-Meal" or similar?

Thanks, Tom

i've bought them at dia. have seen them at coto. there are few in the bags of maybe 6-10. come in 2 sizes, i think. they were hard to find, i had to ask.

Any chino usually has some, they come in very small packs though (ie 2-3 bags in a pack), usually hanging somewhere near the garbage bags. Or try a Carrefour mini mart. Ziplocks are expensive here, most people just end up buying the no name freezer bags because of that.

Thank you everyone, I'll keep looking. They (or anything like them) were not at Disco on Paraguay, or Jumbo. But now that I know that they are around I'll keep the search up.
Nancy

Thank you everyone, I'll keep looking. They (or anything like them) were not at Disco on Paraguay, or Jumbo. But now that I know that they are around I'll keep the search up.
Nancy
They were plentiful up until about 2 yrs ago. Now it has gotten to point where we bring them in from the states and wash them and reuse them.

M
They were plentiful up until about 2 yrs ago. Now it has gotten to point where we bring them in from the states and wash them and reuse them.
Me too, I always put an assortment of boxes in my bags, but I guess I was not being frugal enough using the large ones this time.
Nancy

Anybody see ZipLock bags anywhere? Or even a "Seal-a-Meal" or similar?

Thanks, Tom
I buy mine in the nearest Carrefour, where they are placed in the bread department!! and not where the cheap frost bags are.

The hugh Carrefours have them, we always buy them there, and I mean Ziplock not the cheap stuff,

Back