I tried dropping off my mail-in ballot at the embassy in BS. AS. No appointment necessary. Just tell the staffers at the walk up window and they'll have a ballot box brought to you to drop the ballot envelope in. My ballot NEVER reached its destination. In 2024 I was able to fax it.
Yesterday I took the Tren de la Costa from Olivos to Tigre. It's a scenic 30 minute trip. Arriving at Tigre Delta station, which is directly in front of the Trilenium casino, you couldn't but notice a huge crowd waiting for Park De La Costa to open. The line stretched from the entrance of that...
Just returned from an afternoon at the Abasto shopping center. Not only was it packed but the food court there, which isn't cheap, was wall to wall people. Seems nobody told those there that many in Argentina are dirt poor. Not all doom and gloom. Glad to see it like that.
I'll repeat, in part, comments posted on this thread some time ago. Bear in mind I am not in any way financially connected to WU other than as a user.
I've used WU for years without issues and have complete confidence in their ability and honesty in completing my transactions. The fee is just a...