10 Advantages Of Being Married To An Argentinean

I guess there are two really advantages:
1) you get permanent residency straight;
2) it is a by pass to the 2 years requirement for citizenship.
That's it!

Well, not matter the nationality, how can it be an advantage to be married? Nowadays only gays get married, because they are newbie on that.
Is that the lawyer speaking or the man speaking?

Another advantage is you don't need to worry about whether your partner is being faithful or not! :)

Code:
"[b]1. Language[/b]

I have the pleasure to hear the most beautiful language in the world (i.e., Spanish) being spoken with the most gorgeous accent on the planet (i.e., the Argentinean accent) on a daily basis. Who wouldn’t like that?"

Theyre kidding right? The author obviously hasnt been around for a family sunday asado in Argentina. I actually tried my phones decibel meter last week whilst my in-laws were having a slightly heated conversaion over helado....94db!! Thats about as loud as a chainsaw in the room.
And beautiful? Try learning the f**ker. Only reason Spanish speakers enjoy siestas is because theyre having to remember all those verbs , talk back to front and what sex that object is.

But I agree with the rest of the statements, even the World Cup one which felt wrong as an Englishman. But love is blind I guess, and it was against the Germans.

Code:
"[b]1. Language[/b]

I have the pleasure to hear the most beautiful language in the world (i.e., Spanish) being spoken with the most gorgeous accent on the planet (i.e., the Argentinean accent) on a daily basis. Who wouldn’t like that?"

Theyre kidding right? The author obviously hasnt been around for a family sunday asado in Argentina. I actually tried my phones decibel meter last week whilst my in-laws were having a slightly heated conversaion over helado....94db!! Thats about as loud as a chainsaw in the room.

If the author is from north east Brazil, she is used to it. Folks over there are as loud or lauder than Argentines.

Back