10 Favorite Foods Of Argentinos....!!

I pine for decent bread.
I can only describe the bread here as 'industrial' at very best.

I pine for decent bread.
I can only describe the bread here as 'industrial' at very best.
And what is the deal with putting milk powder in most types of bread here? Anyway, I ended up buying a bread maker at Falabella and make my own bread, now. Problem solved. Before I bought bread at Jumbo a lot of times. Not great and not cheap but at least better than the average bread here.

Hausbrot is OK, there is also a chain of Belgian lunch places called Pain Quotidien where there bread is pretty decent.

I'm off the bread though, farewell belly bloating goodness...or at least down to one slice (fix) of brown in the morning with me egg.

I was never a huge fan of the Chinese food in BsAs, but lets not forget that your typical Chinese food in the US isn't really authentic Chinese food either...
Thats because authentic Chinese food mostly sucks

Hey, there's a PF Chang in Olivos now...as far as I'm concerned the best "chinese" food in town...
anyone know the address? tried to google it with no luck, youre not talking about the one in Martinez right?

And what is the deal with putting milk powder in most types of bread here? Anyway, I ended up buying a bread maker at Falabella and make my own bread, now. Problem solved. Before I bought bread at Jumbo a lot of times. Not great and not cheap but at least better than the average bread here.

same, although even with the cost of flour/various seeds etc i still reckon my bread comes out cheaper than at the supermarket. I do tend to make brown bread with tonnes of seeds that costs a fortune in the supermarkets here.

same, although even with the cost of flour/various seeds etc i still reckon my bread comes out cheaper than at the supermarket. I do tend to make brown bread with tonnes of seeds that costs a fortune in the supermarkets here.
I am currently experimenting with different types of seeds and the bread mostly ends up being pretty tasty. Also whole grain bread with nuts (walnuts) came out pretty delicious. Have you tried making sourdough bread? I have looked at a few instructional videos on youtube but have not tried making it myself, yet.

Back