2 Million+ Argentines Invade Florianopolis

it doesn't seem so harmless in that article you passed, at least if you are going to have a children i would say is quite a big deal.

it doesn't seem so harmless in that article you passed, at least if you are going to have a children i would say is quite a big deal.

like i said, "[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]pretty harmless unless you are pregnant. "[/background]

The infection, which causes symptoms including mild fever, conjunctivitis and headache.... It has been linked to thousands of babies being born with underdeveloped brains and some countries have advised women not to get pregnant.

more info from the bbc

http://www.bbc.com/news/health-35370848
How dangerous is it?

Deaths are rare and only one in five people infected is thought to develop symptoms.

These include:
  • mild fever
  • conjunctivitis (red, sore eyes)
  • headache
  • joint pain
  • a rash

There is no vaccine or drug treatment. Patients are advised to rest and drink plenty of fluids.

But the biggest concern is the impact it could have on babies developing in the womb and the surge in microcephaly.

Attracted by lower prices thanks to a much devalued Real, a record breaking 2 million Argentines arrive in the Southern Brazilian beaches to enjoy the summer,

Argentine proudly display her camel toe in Florianopolis.

MWXbBCr.png

Reading the quoted article I notice that every time they refer to Argentines they refer to them as "hermanos" in quotation marks...? ;) ;)

Back