2 Million+ Argentines Invade Florianopolis

http://www.dailymail...-countries.html

Basis this advise, I would want this virus to spread in the whole world.

Good for world population, food/water shortage and world economy.

If human brood is too numerous for food supply, Nature has three agents for restoring balance :famine, pestilence and war. Without these three checks, the birth rate would so far exceed the death rate that the multiplication of mouths would nullify any increase in the production of food.

If human brood is too numerous for food supply, Nature has three agents for restoring balance :famine, pestilence and war. Without these three checks, the birth rate would so far exceed the death rate that the multiplication of mouths would nullify any increase in the production of food.

Not really. Child survival rates are off the charts, while global birth rates were already falling off a cliff long before the Zika virus. Total global fertility rate today is 2.3 births per woman, and trending down . It should reach 2.1 or less within the next couple of year. Anything below 2.1 is considered below replacement rate.

So, population growth is not being controlled by war, famine and pestilence. Actually they have never killed as few humans as they do today. What is controlling the population growth is the fact that people are opting to have fewer kids. And if the trend continues, it might turn into a full blown demographic crisis, as the population ages and it is not replaced with new borns.

Do you have exact date, when Zika virus originated first time on the planet?

Nature does not study internet stats.

But we should study stats in order to really understand what is happening. There has been no recorded case of a Zika epidemic until now. Microcephaly, which is supposedly caused by the Zika, was never a major cause of child mortality. Malnutrition, diarrhea and other preventable diseases were. So no, Zika was never a major factor in terms of limiting world population.

Here is global child mortality rate from 1960 until now.
Here is global fertility rate from 1960 until now.

The data clearly shows that fewer kids are dying after birth, and we are having fewer kids.

But we should study stats in order to really understand what is happening.

Nature is not interested in studying the internet data

Zika is not life threatening but is known to cause birth deformities. Has been around for at least 10 years.

I hope it spreads more so that people hesitate to increase the world population.

Total world population in 1960 was 3 billion. Now its 7.3 billion. Depends on the perspective.

---

I am not interested in being a keyboard warrior!

you can have the last say after this and stay happy.

Done!

I am not interested in being a keyboard warrior!
Done!

Or not in being contradicted. You Are free to ignore this reply.

Total world population in 1960 was 3 billion. Now its 7.3 billion. Depends on the perspective.

And it is expected to top out at 11 billion in 2100. We have already reached peak child. Most of the population "growth" we see today comes from people not dying, instead of more people being born.

This video explains it in a very easy to understand way.

http://youtu.be/YBYCLzY8IqU?t=23m26s

Instead of depending on war, pestilence and famine to bring down the population, I'd rather all nations be "developed". Birth rates for developed nations fall, birth rates for undeveloped nations rise. Developed nations' birthrates are approaching the replacement rate, meaning their populations will shrink if it goes below. Undeveloped or developing nations have more kids to support their parents.

Let's make everyone happy and kill the people who are leading countries into poverty and have a slow decline of the birth rates so we can all live in peace and relative wealth instead of killing each other or letting each other die. ( :) )

Birth rates for developed nations fall, birth rates for undeveloped nations rise. Developed nations' birthrates are approaching the replacement rate, meaning their populations will shrink if it goes below.

That is a myth, actually. Birth rates are falling across the board, for developed and underdeveloped nations. For Christians and Muslims. Rich and poor. Falling fertility/birth rates is a global phenomenon. It is not expected to happen. It is happening. Right now. And it will have profound economical and geopolitical implications.

http://youtu.be/YBYCLzY8IqU?t=7m33s

Also, most developed nations are already UNDER population replacement rate. Many developing nations are also under population replacement rates (i.e Brazil, Turkey, Thailand, etc...)

Instead of depending on war, pestilence and famine to bring down the population, I'd rather all nations be "developed". Birth rates for developed nations fall, birth rates for undeveloped nations rise. Developed nations' birthrates are approaching the replacement rate, meaning their populations will shrink if it goes below. Undeveloped or developing nations have more kids to support their parents.

Let's make everyone happy and kill the people who are leading countries into poverty and have a slow decline of the birth rates so we can all live in peace and relative wealth instead of killing each other or letting each other die. ( :) )

Ideally parentage should be a privilege of health and wealth, not a bi-product of sexual agitation.

Back