2 New Gringos To Arg.

Azagarth

Registered
So me and my friend decided to go visit argentina, we both have been to the patagonia but never the northern parts. We have 6 months to play around, but we plan to travel to a lot of different countries during that time, but at least 3 months in argentina.

We are not very wealthy, but looking to have a good experience. We are going to be in missiones, posadas for a week and I was wondering if anyone could suggest a good place to stay there, and also in buenos aires for a week.

Also to curve the cost of living we were thinking to sell a few electronics we already own since we dont have to much cash. Whats a good way to do this? Its simple stuff that we use here, smartphones, i have an ipad and he has a ps3/psp, we thought those would all sell fast in argentina for a good amount. I also got a nice projector and bose speakers i thought might be worth bringing, but im unsure how customs will react to that being brought in. We thought about buying and bringing stuff down, but we dont really have the extra cash here to do so (ya we are coming down poor haha).

what sites in northern argentina are a must see? any suggestions for 2 college aged kids in the north?

one week in misiones!?!?!?!?!?!

two days in Iguazu and thanks...

in the north, Salta is a must, I think the better way to trave the north is by renting a car.

one week in misiones!?!?!?!?!?!

two days in Iguazu and thanks...

in the north, Salta is a must, I think the better way to trave the north is by renting a car.

Since she points out that she will be in "POSADAS", she might only be planning on 2 days in Iguazu - Missiones has much more to see than Iguazu falls.

Weather in misiones depends on time of year. For Salta do the 4 circuits (all are day tours or longer if you wanna rent a car or do it on your own slowly and stay everywhere):
Cafayate Valley
Cachi Valley (day tour covers the best route)
Quebrada de Humahuaca (includes Purmamarca where that colorful hill is, Tilcara, and the town of Humahuaca)
Altiplano/Puna + Salinas Grandes <- salt flats

LOVE ME SOME SALTA/JUJUY!!!!!

Back