2 tourists shot outside Faena Hotel P. Madero

I was in the states for 2 months this year (April & May).....during my short stay, 10 innocent people were slaughtered at the supermarket by a young racist.....while I was at my airport hotel getting ready to fly out of San Antonio, Tx, 19 young students and 2 teachers were slaughtered at an elementary school less than 100 miles from where I was.....these are ''mass'' shootings'' and don't include your daily run-of-the-mill murders ...... 'nuff said.

man, that video is tough to watch. good riddance though to this scum.

A bad idea. An item in the footwell can move unexpectedly and get lodged under the brake pedal.
Not so. The handbag is kept firmly in place between the back of my legs and the seat. Been doing it for over 23 years and it hasn't ever slipped out of place.

Try it, and see.

I was in the states for 2 months this year (April & May).....during my short stay, 10 innocent people were slaughtered at the supermarket by a young racist.....while I was at my airport hotel getting ready to fly out of San Antonio, Tx, 19 young students and 2 teachers were slaughtered at an elementary school less than 100 miles from where I was.....these are ''mass'' shootings'' and don't include your daily run-of-the-mill murders ...... 'nuff said.
For all its problems, Buenos Aires with a population of 15 million seems like Shangra La compared to places like Chicago, New York, Philadelphia, Los Angeles, St Louis. Even much touted Miami is a real deadly jungle if you just wander about 1/2 of a mile west of I-95Thats .
For all the US's societal decadence the risk of violent crime/death in Argentina is not less than in the US. Anywhere in BA at any time of day is a no go area if you don't have your wits about you. There is a problem with how easily mentally unstable people can get hold of guns in the US but mass shootings as shocking and headline grabbing as they are not a common cause of death.

For all the US's societal decadence the risk of violent crime/death in Argentina is not less than in the US. Anywhere in BA at any time of day is a no go area if you don't have your wits about you. There is a problem with how easily mentally unstable people can get hold of guns in the US but mass shootings as shocking and headline grabbing as they are not a common cause of death.
Anytime, anywhere in the US you're asking for it if you don't have your wits about you. Lots of mentally ill people there, too. Fixed your post for you!

Back