23 year old american girl looking for job

saltbench

Registered
Hi everyone,

My name is Colby Rutledge and i'm from the United States. I'm going to be in Bs As for the next 3 months, and i'm looking for a temporary job within that time, preferably teaching english. I have worked for the past two years in a middle school in the states teaching english a teacher's assistant to a bilingual hispanic class. I've mostly worked with ecuadorians and dominicans, but i am fluent in argentine spanish. I am also an actress and i've done some modeling as well if anyone knows of any jobs in relation to that field. Thanks!

if you are already here, check the classified section as i posted for a one day job looking for english native speaking actors. pay is 1000-2500 pesos.
and welcome....

saltbench said:
Hi everyone,

My name is Colby Rutledge and i'm from the United States. I'm going to be in Bs As for the next 3 months, and i'm looking for a temporary job within that time, preferably teaching english. I have worked for the past two years in a middle school in the states teaching english a teacher's assistant to a bilingual hispanic class. I've mostly worked with ecuadorians and dominicans, but i am fluent in argentine spanish. I am also an actress and i've done some modeling as well if anyone knows of any jobs in relation to that field. Thanks!

Hi Colby!! I have a few positions I need to fill teaching English- could you send me a direct message and I can let you know the details?!?!?!

HerQuirkyness,

I'm having a hard time sending a private message as it is telling me i am not a registered user for some reason. I'll give you my e-mail, [email protected] and you can send me the information! thanks so much

Back