FOR SALE: American household products, natural bath products, books, electronics

Status
Not open for further replies.

eva_rgentina

Registered
Hi everyone,

My time has come, after a year and a half, to leave Buenos Aires. And leave some things behind. :eek:

These are gently used items that I'm selling because they are not as easy to come by here and might be of interest to fellow expats. I would have been interested in them in my early days here!

Please take a look, these are special items that are difficult or impossible to find here. If you or anyone you know is interested in these items, send me a personal message through this site.

HOME AND KITCHEN PRODUCTS

Swiffer sweeper (+some dry sweeper refills)

some Revere Ware copper-bottomed pots and pans. And a larger stainless steel pan.

Himalayan Pink Salt Crystals (in a glass grinder)

one (unopened) 3.75 ounce tin of loose tea, ORGANIC Pure Rooibos (African Red Bush tea) (caffeine-free)

1 Hair Dryer (Argentinian, built for use here.) In good working condition.

1 Seed Starting Kit and some seeds (Burpee Ultimate Growing System, see link: http://youtu.be/uEjlPA0wunU )

BATH PRODUCTS (many natural products)

Dr. Bronner's Certified Fair Trade Pure Castille Soap, Peppermint. 32 oz liquid soap bottle, more than 3/4 full. (Discount for not being full!)
also, 1 bar of Dr Bronner's Peppermint Castille Soap, in solid form (unopened)

1 tube (unopened) of all-natural toothpaste, Tom's of Maine, Simply White Sweet Mint Gel

2 (brand new and unopened) all-natural aluminum-free deodorant, Desert Essence Dry By Nature with Chamomile and Calendula

2 , 4oz sprays of natural Herbal Insect Repellent. Burt's Bees. 100% natural.

UNOPENED boxes of American-style applicator tampons, Tampax Compak Pearl
[1 box of 20, regular.] [1 Multipak with 20 regular, plus 10 each of super and lite.]

ELECTRONICS

a 2nd generation iPod touch. (It holds music, movies, photos, etc. Can download apps. Does not have camera.)

a Sony digital voice recording device
http://store.sony.com/webapp/wcs/st...1&storeId=10151&langId=-1&partNumber=ICDPX820

a Samsung cellular phone (includes chip and charger) (with FM radio.) Will sell for cheap!

The electronics are all fully functioning and in good condition.

BOOKS
ENGLISH
One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
(guidebook) Time Out Buenos Aires
(guidebook) Let's Go Buenos Aires
CultureSmart Argentina: customs and culture
Lonely Planet Spanish phrasebook (small)
Spanish for Oral and Written Review
(Spanish-English translation manual) Manual de Traducción
German DEUTSCH
(guidebook Marco Polo) Argentinien
(short stories about Argentina in German) Reise Nach Argentinien, Kulturkompass fürs Handgepäck
Spanish ESPAÑOL
(romantic novel) Indias Blancas by Florencia Bonelli
Compendio de Historia Argentina

For FREE with purchase of anything (not just books)
3 out of date German magazines
2 out of date OhLaLa! magazines (Spanish)

SHOES
2 pairs of flats, size 39-40 (9.5), one black, one maroon. Free with the purchase of anything else.

ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE. If you are interested in something, especially if it is more than one thing, we can probably come to an agreement! :) Questions or specifications welcome.That said, please be reasonable in your price offer or it may not be worthwhile to me.

All items are to be picked up in Recoleta, or it may be possible to meet in a strategic point.

Thank you for reading this notice and be sure to direct anyone with a possible interest in these items to this post!

I might be interested in the pans...Would you mind publishing the prices

Hello Eva !
I'm interested in the seeds starting kit, and might be in a pan,
I do not know how to contact you so I leave you my home number
if you can call today saturday it would be great, 4813-4043
Regards,
María Teresa

How much is the IPOD, I went swimming with mine in my cargo pants by mistake!!

hello very interested in some of your things
how to get intouch with you thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back