28 year old Canadian girl moving permenantly to BA this August - looking to meet up!

Hi!

I too am relatively new here in BA...been here on and off since May and looking to make a go of it. And, since it seems that there are a LOT of wonderful Expat Ladies here in BA, I would love to see if a few would be interested in getting together to grab some coffee, a glass of wine, a Tango lesson or all of the above!

I'm not sure if any/all of you have been able to get together but if so, I would love to make it to your next gathering. If not, then I propose a "Meet-and-Greet" say Thursday or Friday around 6-7PM for "Merienda"=Tea/Coffee/Mate and Pastries. There's a great place in Palermo Hollywood called Tartine that is quite nice, if anyone's game. Here's the link if you want to have a look...

http://www.guiaoleo.com.ar/detail.php?ID=6713

So, let me know...I'm quite flexible!
Best,
M

I would also love to meet up with you all. I have been living here for about a year. If you plan to meet this week, or whenever, let me know!

Besos

Hey! I'm from Edmonton, Alberta and have been living permanently here in BA for almost 12 years. My bf is Argentine so we could def meet up!
:)
Nancy

I love the idea! Most of us are in our late 20, early 30s and can share a lot of things! Plus getting together with expats is wonderful!! Let's arrange!! who else is up for it?
besos!
Nancy

I'm totally up for it but I can only make it on Sat/Sun. How about this Saturday 3pm at Tartine?

And then there were 3! And well with me that makes 4 so I think we're on a roll here. I'm going go with this momentum we've got going here and look to start a new thread posting the details as well as to add it to the Calendar!

It looks like the weekend, namely Saturday might be easier for some folks. Tartine does a Brunch from 11AM-4PM, so maybe we could try to get there for 2PM...does that work for you ladies? Let me know...

lauBA, Punkgirlie, tkm....I'm counting on you guys to help me make this happen!

Expat Ladies Lunch/Brunch

Let's us Ladies get together for a "Meet-and-Greet"!

There seem to be a lot of fantastic out-of-town ladies here in BA (and here on baexpats.org) and I've seen many individual posts about wanting to meet up, soooo... why not get together and make some new friends, share a few tips, find a babysitter, whatever!

A few of us had discussed this Saturday as a possibility. It's not definite but it would be...

Tentatively...
Saturday, September 11, 2010 @ 2PM

Tartine crepes & bakery (Saturday Brunch!)
Arévalo 1488 e/ Cabrera y Niceto Vega. - Ciudad de Buenos Aires
http://www.guiaoleo.com.ar/detail.php?ID=6713

Let us know if you're in!!
Cheers!​

So again, this Saturday 2pm, brunch, please confirm if you can come!

That sounds great, I'll try to join! I'm 25 and moved here from Boston 2 weeks ago.

Ladies...

I've moved this over to a New Thread in the Newcomer's Forum under "Expat Ladies Lunch/Brunch Saturday 9/11 @ 2PM". Please add your responses there so we stop using poor Camilla's thread from 2 months ago and that we can keep a true count.

Hope you'll join us....We're up to 7 ladies and well the more the merrier!

Back