3 Bedroom For Rent By Owner (Barrio Norte)

balover

Registered
US$1500/month no commission - 1000square foot 3 bedroom, 2 full bath apartment on the corner of Coronel Diaz and French. Rear facing, high floor apartment with a huge balcony and views of downtown. Alto Palermo Shopping/Bulnes subway station and Disco are 2.5 blocks away. Las Heras park is across the street. Apt set up for Direct TV or Mutlicanal. Comes with furniture/appliances and parking spot. Apartment is in excellent condition with a/c, washer, closet dryer and 24 hours security. Great location available from March! Please email for photos or inquiries [email protected]

Is this apartment still available and does it have internet?

Apt. is internet ready but renter will be responsible for utility bills (water, gas, electric, cable TV, internet).

Is this a furnished temporary apartment or is this a long term lease?

I am doing my ex landlord a favor by helping her find a good tenant. She would like a one or two year lease. It's furnished with sofa, tv, cabinet, dining table&chairs, double bed in one bedroom, twin bed in the other bedroom and desk in 3rd room. All utensils, appliances you need are included. A good number of foreign expats who are here for work live in this building.

"balover" said:
I am doing my ex landlord a favor by helping her find a good tenant. She would like a one or two year lease. It's furnished with sofa, tv, cabinet, dining table&chairs, double bed in one bedroom, twin bed in the other bedroom and desk in 3rd room. All utensils, appliances you need are included. A good number of foreign expats who are here for work live in this building.
Oh, right, for a long term lease I would like it unfurnished (and less expensive) but thank you anyway. I thought this was a short term thing. Good luck to your landlord.

Thanks. BTW landlord was flexible with furniture as we had our own too.

"balover" said:
Thanks. BTW landlord was flexible with furniture as we had our own too.
Ok, I will keep it in mind. We are looking for a short term rental first for a couple months so that we can get a feel for the place, then we will scout out a perm option. Thanks again.

Back