3 level Grand house in San Telmo for rent

sac13

Registered
Hello Fellow expats

I have a neoclassical Italianate building in San Telmo that's 4,500 SF luxury accommodation with private entrance, 4 bedrooms, several patios, sun rooms, balconies, 4 dining areas and a magnificent roof terrace garden with a dipping pool. The 4 bedrooms all have ensuite bathrooms, plus there are 2 powder rooms. 1 large well equipped kitchen plus 2 kitchenettes.

The roof terrace oasis features a dipping pool, butterfly garden, parilla BBQ, indoor & outdoor dining with views of the park, Museo Historico Nacional, the Parisian buildings of Caseros Restaurant Row & La Bombonera.

The block is very secure as there is the National Museum across the street with 24hr police patrol walking the block. The front door has 2 locks plus a crossbar, video cameras with sensors outside the house and motion sensor lighting on the street.

Rent for 4 guest is 2800 USD a month plus security deposit. 6 Guest 3000 USD, 8 Guest 3200. For weekends or weekly rental PM for rates. Prices good until Sept 2020 No Commissions. Direct from owners. Thank you

For pictures please see google drive.

Attachments

• FLKN_Casona DEFFENSA I_DJI_0276_EDIT_BR.jpg
    FLKN_Casona DEFFENSA I_DJI_0276_EDIT_BR.jpg
    424.8 KB · Views: 125
  • FLKN_Casona DEFENSA I_IMG_3819-Edit.jpg
    FLKN_Casona DEFENSA I_IMG_3819-Edit.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 123
Whoa...the famous Joe is back. Eat any good pizza lately?

Reactions: Joe
Congratulations on an excellent renovation.
Thanks! Took about a year to put it all together. The movie Tetro by Francis Ford Coppola was filmed at the house if anyone has watched it.

Hey Joe, would the house be available by any chance November onward for long term lease? Thank you :)

Back