30 Days To Leave -- My Result Of Trying To Get Citizenship

The other part is that someone gave them my proper address in the meantime, because migraciones didn't have it.

There is a genious at the DNM who is using the information provided in the reports to start deportation orders and fine the owners of the supermarkets.

I was debating this with Federal Judges but they don t understand that there is a big problem. On February there was a judge who ordered DNM to fine my clients and he was so reactionary that the chamber finally made a very clear statement recognizing my clients as the owners of the supermarket even there are not papers about that, they assert that the DNM has no power at all after the citizenship case is started and they order to cancel the fines.

This morning I was at the DNM Inspection Department. They were surprised because I was going to fight the fines instead of using the plea bargaing (you acept the fine and pay only 10% in stallments). Nobody fights the fines. The agent I deal with seems to be a lawyer and she was very well informed about the case I won inside DNM that created a special procedure for citizenship cases without residency. In my paper I complained about the use of the information of the reports. I asked to improve the internal communication and to provide proper training of the agents who are not lawyers. I also asked to cancel the fines of 143.000 per person in 5 cases.

So, yes, there is a problem of communication inside DNM but the deportation order you seems to have cannot be enforced because for enforcing it they send the file to the legal department and they know it is invalid. But they need to know that you have a citizenship case on.

The problem is in "Control de Permanencia". I was there today too because I was tired of receiving the mails from DNM notifying me the deportation orders. So, I prepare 100 papers asking to close the files because there is a citizenship case on. I also made the same notifying them about 33 citizenship granted that had deportation order when they already were Argentines (they felt so stupid with that, it worked out as shock therapy). I Asked them to stop wasting resources when their duty is to freeze the file until the citizenship is decided.

They were scandal because they proceded 20, and I "extort" them with procesing the other 80 (they are so lazy). They called boss of the Department and she was very nasty at the beginning until she saw there were 100 files. She was shocked with the citizenship granted while they enacted the deportation orders. I explained that they were creating a lot of useless work. She admited she had no idea about the case I won inside inmigration. After she read it, she changed her behaviour and she ordered to accept my papers (they refuse to acept them at the beginning). She also admited: I didn t know the legal status changes with the simple application for naturalization.

So, regarding your situation, you should not worry about that. You have to take the paper of immigration to the Federal Court and ask them to send them an oficio informing that you are under the citizenship process. At the same time, you go to edificio 5 with a Xerox of your passport and the file number of your case and there you make a statement regarding you are under the process of naturalization. Whatever they say, keep cool, the agents there barely have highschool and they are not who decide.

And, more important, don t get paranoic.
Regards

pd: My fees are higher

When it comes to Citizenship and Fighting "The Man", Bajo_cero2 is The KING! Sometimes it seems like he's the only one in town who (1) Knows the Constitution, (2) Knows the most recent laws, & (3) Follows the letter of the law. Everyone else is just winging it.

PS- I loved the parenthetical: "(they are so lazy)" ...LOVED IT!

When it comes to Citizenship and Fighting "The Man", Bajo_cero2 is The KING! Sometimes it seems like he's the only one in town who (1) Knows the Constitution, (2) Knows the most recent laws, & (3) Follows the letter of the law. Everyone else is just winging it.

Napoleón, everybody know it, but it is super dificult to enforce it because you have to be ready to go to SC. I can do it because i was teaching constitutional guarantees on the criminal procedure for almost 10 year as a disciple of Julio Maier and Alberto Bovino. Maier's thesis is that the procedures are the regulation of the NC while Bovino apply straight in the common law the international standard of human rights.
The problem is that there is a myth about immigration and citizenship law, high end lawyers think it is not law, that it is for paralegals, so, the law end works it.
Maier stopped talking with me when he knew i was doing citizenship for this prejudice. He doesn t forgive me i didn t go to work to the international criminal Court where my former boss was the prosecutor.
But when i spend a year in NYC i realized how important is to be legal. When i Came back on 2010 y start doing some research and when i discover that they were enforcing abolished laws enacted by a genocidal, i loved it as a challenge.

Napoleón, everybody know it, but it is super dificult to enforce it because you have to be ready to go to SC. I can do it because i was teaching constitutional guarantees on the criminal procedure for almost 10 year as a disciple of Julio Maier and Alberto Bovino. Maier's thesis is that the procedures are the regulation of the NC while Bovino quotes international standard of human rights in his papers. I go one step forward, i enforce both.
The problem is that there is a myth about immigration and citizenship law, high end lawyers think it is not law, that it is for paralegals, so, the low end works it.
Maier stopped talking with me when he knew i was doing citizenship for this prejudice. He doesn t forgive me i didn t go to work to the international criminal Court where my former boss was the prosecutor.
But when i spend a year in NYC i realized how important is to be legal. When i Came back on 2010 y start doing some research and when i discover that they were enforcing abolished laws enacted by a genocidal, i loved it as a challenge.

There is a genious at the DNM who is using the information provided in the reports to start deportation orders and fine the owners of the supermarkets.

I was debating this with Federal Judges but they don t understand that there is a big problem. On February there was a judge who ordered DNM to fine my clients and he was so reactionary that the chamber finally made a very clear statement recognizing my clients as the owners of the supermarket even there are not papers about that, they assert that the DNM has no power at all after the citizenship case is started and they order to cancel the fines.

This morning I was at the DNM Inspection Department. They were surprised because I was going to fight the fines instead of using the plea bargaing (you acept the fine and pay only 10% in stallments). Nobody fights the fines. The agent I deal with seems to be a lawyer and she was very well informed about the case I won inside DNM that created a special procedure for citizenship cases without residency. In my paper I complained about the use of the information of the reports. I asked to improve the internal communication and to provide proper training of the agents who are not lawyers. I also asked to cancel the fines of 143.000 per person in 5 cases.

So, yes, there is a problem of communication inside DNM but the deportation order you seems to have cannot be enforced because for enforcing it they send the file to the legal department and they know it is invalid. But they need to know that you have a citizenship case on.

The problem is in "Control de Permanencia". I was there today too because I was tired of receiving the mails from DNM notifying me the deportation orders. So, I prepare 100 papers asking to close the files because there is a citizenship case on. I also made the same notifying them about 33 citizenship granted that had deportation order when they already were Argentines (they felt so stupid with that, it worked out as shock therapy). I Asked them to stop wasting resources when their duty is to freeze the file until the citizenship is decided.

They were scandal because they proceded 20, and I "extort" them with procesing the other 80 (they are so lazy). They called boss of the Department and she was very nasty at the beginning until she saw there were 100 files. She was shocked with the citizenship granted while they enacted the deportation orders. I explained that they were creating a lot of useless work. She admited she had no idea about the case I won inside inmigration. After she read it, she changed her behaviour and she ordered to accept my papers (they refuse to acept them at the beginning). She also admited: I didn t know the legal status changes with the simple application for naturalization.

So, regarding your situation, you should not worry about that. You have to take the paper of immigration to the Federal Court and ask them to send them an oficio informing that you are under the citizenship process. At the same time, you go to edificio 5 with a Xerox of your passport and the file number of your case and there you make a statement regarding you are under the process of naturalization. Whatever they say, keep cool, the agents there barely have highschool and they are not who decide.

And, more important, don t get paranoic.
Regards

pd: My fees are higher

What a mess. Reading this post makes me thankful that I am not an immigration lawyer, and thankful some people are.

Back