30 Years Of Democracy

Uuuuuggggghhh can't we go back to something more interesting than the Team Blue/Team Red squabble? How about French Santa Movies again. Frenchie, got any Jerry Lewis clips we might like?

I agree, let's avoid the matter. I found an amazing place for a quick bite near my new apartment.

As far as the blue vs red part, I just want to make it abundantly clear (if I haven't despite my best efforts) that I'm not a team red guy. I'm simply pointing out to certain blue fundamentalist that he has got to start considering being less smug. My team is not blue or red. My team is they both suck, so don't sell blue as a solution to red because I'm not buying.

On my way back from a successful mission to liberate a fine bottle of Malbec from our local Coto last night, I spotted this entrance.
Now, it could be that I've been watching too much of The Walking Dead, for on first sight I began to glance furtively over both shoulders.
Why last night?
Could it be that Coto know something we don't?

Where is your local Coto? I saw a lot of police around Obelisco. They were preparing for the worst since San Lorenzo fans were celebrating.

On my way back from a successful mission to liberate a fine bottle of Malbec from our local Coto last night, I spotted this entrance.
Now, it could be that I've been watching too much of The Walking Dead, for on first sight I began to glance furtively over both shoulders.
Why last night?
Could it be that Coto know something we don't?

maybe they've closed down the entertainment zone? hopefully its just that.

Back